Cowboy Division - SASS
The Cowboy Division is also known as the Colorado River Shootists and is a SASS affiliated club.
The club shoots on the 4th Sunday of each month. Please check the calendar for exact time, as it changes with the seasons. There are generally 6 stages (4 in the summer) during the regular monthly matches. Some months there is also shoot–off after the main match.Click here to download the application.
New shooters, spectators and vendors are welcome. Please make sure you have eye and ear protection.
Cowboy River Shootist News
There will be no Cowboy Action or Cowboy Fast Draw matches in June, July and August. We will resume the matches in September, shooting on the 4th Saturday of the month. Have a great summer; stay cool.
See you all in September.
Secretary Yuma MatchMasters
Territorial Prison Breakout 2018
Match starts: January 12, 2018 @ 7:00 AM · Match ends: January 14, 2018 @ 5:00 PM
- This is a 12 Stage Main Match. Approximate ammo count is 120 pistol, 120 rifle, and 80+ shotgun.
- There will be a 3-stage warm-up match, Friday morning & afternoon. This will be filled on a first come basis (60 per session). NO CHANGES AT MATCH.
- The main match will be scored (time by category) using the SASS scoring program.
- Shooters MUST shoot both days to be eligible for awards. Awards for 1st thru 5th Place. If the category has less than 3 shooters by January 1, 2018. No Category changes after January 1.
- Introducing Cowboy Fast Draw on Friday, bring cash and have fun!
We request all shooters pre-register. All payments are due by January 1, 2018.
Spouse/Significant Other: $50
Junior (under 18) $0
Warm-up Match $10 per session / Friday AM & PM
Long Range $10
Lunch on Saturday is included in the match fee. There will be a food vendor on site.
Free dry camping, but limited. There is NO potable water on the range.
NOTE: The match is open to 150 shooters. Anyone signing up after that number is reached will be placed on a wait list.
Online Registration and Payment is now available by clicking link: Territorial Prison Breakout 2018 Registration
If you need a paper copy of the application, click link to download registration form: Territorial Prison Breakout 2018 Registration Form
Click link for list of hotels & RV parks close to Adair Range: TPB 2018 - Hotels & RV Parks List
Make checks payable to: Yuma MatchMasters, Inc.
Please mail check and application to:
Yuma MatchMasters, Inc.
P.O. Box 7241
Yuma, AZ 85366
Direct inquiries to: Dirty Harriet at (209) 613-4598 or via email YMMSecretary@yahoo.com OR Saddle Horn at (719) 660-9466
Visit us on Facebook for the pictures of the 2017 Territorial Prison Breakout: YMM Colorado River Shootists Facebook Page